Sea4marine Shipping Management Pvt. Ltd.
Office Address :Sea4marine Shipping Management Pvt. Ltd
S/92, 2nd Floor, Haware Fantasia
Business Park (Nano Wing),
Near Inorbit Mall,
Vashi, Navi Mumbai-400703
SEAFARERS MANAGEMENT - RECRUITMENT AND TRAINING
- Supply Sources Of Officers And Ratings, Crew Agencies, Sea4marine has established their own manning offices at Mumbai, Delhi, Kochi, Kolkata, Chennai and Vizag in India. In Philippines also we have established our own crewing office in December 1997. This company is called Sea4marine Management Services Philippines Inc. (FMSPI). We have also established a crewing office in Dalian, China. This company is called Gold Sea4marine Shipping Co. Ltd. Sea4marine recognizes the importance of having our own crewing source which has led to establishing our own offices in India, Philippines and China. The majority of our crewing requirements are fulfilled from India, where we invest funds for the training and upgradation of sea going staff. Over 70 pct of our staff is recruited from India.
- Recruiting System, Crew Selections: The officers and crew are selected on the basis of their competency, experience, good health and their conduct record. Under our policies, only those officers/crew who fulfill IMO STCW criteria are employed. This is achieved by an appraisal system.
- Training Or Briefing Before Embarkation:
Training System For Employed Seafarers: We have our own training institute in Mumbai where we conduct short term refresher and familiarization courses for our officers, engineers and crew. Additionally, while on board, films / videos are shown and backed up by technical demonstrations and lectures. We have over 200 cadets in our service at any given time who are trained onboard to become officers in future. Cadets are required to undergo presea training of 12 weeks ashore prior to joining ships
For the benefit of sailing staff and providing high quality training exercise, Sea4marine has also installed in its training institute at Nerul, Mumbai, a full-mission ship manoeuvring simulator with a field vision of 180 degrees and engine control room simulator, costing over half a million US dollars, far exceeding the international standards. Sea4marine is committed to employing well trained and quality sea going staff on all managed vessels.
- Crew Evaluation System And Personal Record: We maintain a very comprehensive personal record of our officers and crew (both in files and computers). The crew is evaluated by the head of the department and Master on board at 6 monthly intervals and also by the superintendents during the routine inspections.
- Policies Of Crews Safety And Health: Company policy is to give highest priority to the safety and health of crew on board vessels. Regular safety meetings are held on board in which importance of safety is emphasized.
- Alcohol/Drug Abuse Policy: Sea4marine has in force a policy for ensuring that the abuse of alcohol and drugs does not occur on board the ships.